Bullet Points Netgear GS324 Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Black :
- – Choice of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- – Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- – Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- – Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- – Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- – Desktop, wall or rackmountable
Unmanaged, 24x Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45, Cat 5, 252 x 180 x 44 mm
Get networks up and running with plug-and-play unmanaged switches. Set it and forget it, energy-efficient switches are built like tanks and last for decades.
PLUG & PLAY
Simple setup with no software or configuration needed.
Mount on rack, desktop, or wall.
SMALL SIZE, METAL CASE, AND SILENT OPERATION
Durable quality, space saver, and quietness for peace of mind.
STURDY METAL CASE, DESKTOP/RACKMOUNT FORM FACTOR WITH QUIET FANS
Can be placed on desk or on mounted rack and will operate quietly with assured durability.
Netgear GS324, Unmanaged, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Rack mounting, Wall mountable
Netgear GS324. Switch type: Unmanaged. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 24. MAC address table: 8000 entries, Switching capacity: 48 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3az,IEEE 802.3i,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x. Wall mountable, Rack mounting